Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing. The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), or in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Anova Service.
As the controller, Anova Service has implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through personal contact as well as this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
1. General Information
Where your details are provided to Anova Service as a result of your interest in our Company or our services, Anova Service, acting as a data controller may itself (or through a third party acting in its capacity as the Company’s service provider (collectively, the “Authorised Processor”)) process your personal information, in the case of individuals, or that of your directors, officers, employees and/or beneficial owners, in the case of legal entities.
2. Purposes of processing of Personal Data and legal basis for processing Your Personal Data as well as data pertaining to page visits/interactions/login times and locations may be processed by the Company, or on behalf of the Company, for the following purposes:
• Administering your holdings, if any, in certain financial products, including assessing and processing applications, communicating with you about such holdings and related activities on an on-going basis;
• Managing and administering any requests made by you in respect of any enquiry or considered investment in the products;
• To update and maintain records and provide net asset valuation and other calculations; and
• To manage and maintain our relationships with you;
Please note that the above-mentioned uses of your Personal Data are necessary for us to be able to provide you with the necessary information in relation to your interest in our services.
• In order to carry out anti-money laundering checks and related actions including sharing data with police, law enforcement, tax authorities or other government and fraud prevention agencies where the Company has a legal obligation, including screening transactions, reporting suspicious activity and complying with production and court orders:
• To report tax related information to tax authorities;
• To investigate and resolve complaints and manage contentious regulatory matters, investigations and litigation;
• To monitor electronic communications for investigation and fraud prevention purposes, crime detection, prevention and investigation;
• To enforce or defend the Company’s rights, itself or through third parties to whom it delegates such responsibilities; and
• To comply with any applicable legal, tax or regulatory obligations on the Company, which derive from anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism legislation.
Please note that the above-mentioned uses of your Personal Data are necessary in order for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations.
The day to day running and management of the Company include to:
• monitor, maintain and improve the processes, information and data, technology and communications solutions and services used by the Company;
• perform general, financial and regulatory accounting and reporting;
• monitor and record calls for quality, business analysis, training and related purposes in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company to improve its service delivery; and
• protect our legal rights and interests including screening transactions for fraud prevention and anti-money laundering purposes.
Please note that the above-mentioned uses of your Personal Data are necessary for our legitimate business interest in managing our business including legal, personnel, administrative and management purposes and for the prevention and detection of crime provided our interests are not overridden by Your interests.
The types of Personal Data, which may be collected from third parties include the following:
• Name and Surname;
• Company Name;
• Email Address;
• Contact Details;
• General interest and preferences.
4. Collection of Personal Data for other purposes Anova Service may also undertake business development and marketing activities and where the Company relies on your consent for such purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data for such purposes.
In case you want to exercise your right to object, kindly contact Anova Service by using the contact details mentioned hereunder.
5. Recipients of Personal Data and International Transfer of Personal Data
The Company may disclose your personal information as follows:
• to their affiliates and third-party service providers, including the issuer, administrator, and other service provider as may be appointed from time to time and who are engaged in connection with the oversight, administration, distribution or operation of the Company, in order to process the Personal Data for the above-mentioned purposes; and
• to competent authorities (including tax authorities), courts and bodies as required by applicable law or requested by such entities or to affiliates for internal investigations and reporting.
6. Retention period
Anova Service will store your personal data for as long as it needs to do so, and in accordance with applicable law.
7. Data Subject Rights
You have various rights in relation to your personal information, including the following:
• the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and access to the personal data which the Company holds about you;
• the right to withdraw your consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data at any time, if relevant;
• the right to request a copy of your personal data. This right only applies to personal data which you have provided to the Company;
• the right to request that the Company rectifies your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• the right to request that the Company erases your personal data in certain circumstances.
Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but the Company is legally entitled to retain it;
• the right to object to, and the right to request that the Company restrict, its processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask the Company to restrict, its processing of your personal data but the Company is legally entitled to continue processing your personal data and / or to refuse that request; and
• the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection regulator if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by the Company.
8. Data access
If you are a client and have any questions or would like to check whether your personal data are correct and up-to-date, please contact your Anova Partners sales contact or email email@example.com.
9. How to contact Anova Service
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, please contact us by using the below contact details:
Anova Service AG
Dorfstrasse 29, 9108 Gonten, Switzerland
Phone: +41 71 510 95 95
10. Plugins and tools
On the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. GDPR. GDPR) content or service offers from third-party providers in order to integrate their content and services, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content are aware of the IP address of the user, as they would not be able to send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We endeavor to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. Pixel tags can be used to analyze information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, time of visit and other information about the use of our online offer, as well as being linked to such information from other sources.
The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some cases already mentioned here, opt-out options.
10.1 Social media
Sharing content via plugins (Facebook, Twitter & Co.)
The content on our pages can be shared on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ in compliance with data protection regulations. This site uses the eRecht24 Safe Sharing Tool for this purpose. This tool only establishes direct contact between the networks and users when the user actively clicks on one of these buttons.
This tool does not automatically transfer user data to the operators of these platforms. If the user is logged in to one of the social networks, an information window appears when using the social buttons of Facebook, Google+1, Twitter & Co. in which the user can confirm the text before sending it.
Our users can share the content of this page on social networks in compliance with data protection regulations without complete surfing profiles being created by the network operators.
10.2 Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you access a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.